Paper Submission Deadline for UTMC 2016 Extended to May 5May 4, 2016
The deadline to submit papers for UTMC (Universal Technology Management Conference) 2016 has been extended to Thursday, May 5. This year’s event will take place on the campus of Bemidji State University in Bemidji, Minnesota, from Thursday, May 26, to Saturday, May 28. Papers may cover any topic related to technology management, but the UTMC planners offers the following five areas as guidelines.
- Information technology (including data management and information security)
- Computer science (including data mining and artificial intelligence)
- Business and technology in education (including mobile learning and e-business computing)
- Manufacturing systems (including computer-aided manufacturing and the human-machine interface)
- Engineering technology (including robotics and bioinformatics)
The process for evaluating submitted manuscripts involves double-blind review, in which the identities of the authors and the reviewers are concealed from each other. (Therefore, authors should be careful not to include anything in their papers that would give away their identities.) Every registered paper will appear in SDIWC Digital Library and the official conference proceedings. In turn, the proceedings will be submitted for indexing in ResearchBib and may also appear in a number of other databases, including ResearchGate and Google Scholar. Those papers judged exceptional may appear in one of four special issues put out by The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications. Authors may need to make major revisions before a paper is accepted for publication.