Call for Papers–Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery & Electronic Reserve
Illinois Association of College & Research Libraries Forum (IACRL)March 30, 2016
(via LeEtta Schmidt, University of South Florida and Editor for the Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery & Electronic Reserve)
The Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery & Electronic Reserve provides a forum for the presentation of pure and applied research results, innovative services and service enhancements, discussion of best practices, and review of literature regarding all aspects of library resource-sharing, document delivery, and reserves services. In addition to traditional resource-sharing topics of interlibrary loan and electronic reserves, the Journal encourages submission of scholarly papers regarding the following topics.
- New models and emerging technologies for resource sharing
- Cooperative training ventures and collection development
- Shared storage facilities
- Document delivery
- Shared virtual library services and digitization projects
- Networks and cooperatives
- Copyright and permissions issues in Interlibrary loan and electronic reserves
- ILL of specialized library materials such as music and media
- Consortial training and continuing education
- Other multi-library collaborative efforts
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit their manuscripts by April of 2016 for Summer publication, or by August of 2016 for Fall publication. Submissions should be around 3,000-6,000 words for peer-reviewed articles and 1,000-4,000 for the non-peer-reviewed “Reports From the Field” column; “Letters to the Editor” and “Book Reviews” have no word count requirement. Please visit the Journal‘s webpage for more information and complete submission guidelines. Electronic submissions should be sent to the Journal‘s ScholarOne website. Any questions or concerns can be sent directly to the Journal‘s Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.