Call for Submissions for the ILA Reporter Library Buildings IssueOctober 29, 2020
Has your library undergone renovations or new building in 2020? Share the news with the library community by submitting the project for the ILA Reporter "Library Buildings 2020" article in the March 2021 issue.
Submissions should include:
- At least one high-resolution image of the exterior
- At least one high-resolution image of the interior
- Name of the architect or architectural firm
- Type of project; either "Renovation/expansion" or "New building"
- Total cost
- Service population
- Name of the library director
- 2-3 quotes from patrons or users for a "What people are saying" section
Examples from past issues are available on the ILA website archive page (please see the March 2020 or February 2019 issue). The deadline for submission is January 20, 2021, and submissions should be sent via email to ILA Executive Director Diane Foote. We look forward to showcasing your project, large or small, from any type of library!