Call for Submissions: ILA Reporter "Library Buildings 2019"December 16, 2019
Has your library undergone renovations or new building in 2019? Share the news with the library community by submitting the project for the ILA Reporter "Library Buildings 2019" article in the March 2020 issue. Submissions should include:
- At least one high-resolution image of the exterior
- At least one high-resolution of the interior
- Name of the architect or architectural firm
- Type of project; either "Renovation/expansion" or "New building"
- Total cost
- Service population
- Name of the library director
- 2-3 quotes from patrons or users for a "What people are saying" section
Examples from past issues are available on the ILA website. The deadline for submission is January 20, 2020, and submissions should be sent via email to ILA Reporter assistant editor Kendall Harvey. We look forward to showcasing your project, large or small, from any type of library!