Young Adult Services Forum Professional Development
Feb 10, 2022 at 10:00 AM
View on map
Save to your calendar
February's professional development meeting (February 10, 10-11:30) will be a group discussion/share. Come prepared to answer these questions:
- What is something you have done in the past year or are working on now that you are proud of?
- What in your work with teens/libraries has been challenging for you lately?
- What is something new you have recently tried, are trying, or want to try?
- What is your favorite NON-TEEN thing you read in the past year that has teen appeal?
- What is your favorite YA read from the past year?
Please bring photos, handouts, instructions, or whatever else you have to go along with what you share! For privacy's sake, we will not record the session, but we'll share notes publicly. If you want to discuss anything "off the record," just let us know.
We are following some leads on potential speakers for a future date. Since we couldn't find one we were super excited about by February's meeting, we wanted to hold off until we can put together a presentation that really meets our members' needs.
Register to Attend
For more information
« Back to past events