Date Changes for Some Legislative Meet-UpsDecember 18, 2016
(via the Illinois Library Association)
Due to calendar changes by the Illinois General Assembly, we have had to reschedule four of the ILA Legislative Meet-Ups to coincide with dates when the legislature is not in session and legislators are available to meet with us in their home districts. We apologize for any confusion, but want to make these events as convenient as possible, in order to encourage our legislators to attend.
Please review the following updated schedule for ILA Legislative Meet-Ups.
- West Suburban Library Legislative Lunch–is now Monday, February 13
- South Suburban Library Legislative Breakfast–is now Tuesday, February 14
- Southern Illinois Library Legislative Lunch–is now Monday, February 27
- Metro East Library Legislative Breakfast–is now Friday, March 3
The other Meet-Ups remain on the same dates as originally scheduled.
- Chicago Library Legislative Lunch–Monday, February 6
- Presidents’ Day Library Legislative Breakfast–Monday, February 20
- Central Illinois Library Legislative Lunch–Friday, March 3
If you have already registered for a meet-up, your registration has been updated, and no further action is required. (Please note that the December, 2016, ILA Reporter was printed before these changes were made, so the dates listed there are incorrect.) For a complete listing of these events, and to register, please go here.