Library Director | River Falls (Wisc.) Public Library
Posted on Mar 13, 2018
Do you have great leadership skills and a passion for innovation and forward thinking?
Come join our Award-Winning Library!
The City of River Falls, Wisconsin, is looking for an experienced Library Director. The successful candidate will lead the Library in:
- Community partnerships
- Policy and program development
- Public service activities
- Budget and management of library funds
- Strategic planning for the future of the Library
See the complete job description and requirements at www.rfcity.org.
- Master’s Degree in Library Science from an American Library Association (ALA) accredited library school; eligibility for Grade 1 Wisconsin Public Library Certification as provided under the Wisconsin Administrative Code, Sec. Pl 6.03.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a Supervisor and/or Administrator in a public agency, preferably a library setting.
- Maintenance of required certification through necessary course work and/or qualifying continuing education.
- Proficiency in use of computers, office software, and automated databases.
- Ability to attend frequent professional meetings both within the City of River Falls and throughout the state.
$79,370-$108,800 with competitive benefits
River Falls (Wisc.) Public Library
140 Union St.
River Falls, WI 54022
How to apply
Online applications only. Please visit www.rfcity.org
Closing date is March 28, 2018