This forum gives voice to the needs of public library managers in Illinois. The forum has a yearly meeting at the Illinois Library Association Annual Conference.
Addressing the networking needs and professional growth of public library managers
- Administrative Ready Reference, a WebJunction Illinois project
- The Public Library Forum bylaws
- Keeping Public Libraries Public: A Checklist for Communities Considering Privatization of Public Libraries.
- “Show Me the Money: Privatization and the Public Library,” by Meg Klinkow Hartmann in the February 2011 ILA Reporter, pp. 4-7.
- Stephen P. Bero, Manager Executive Director at Algonquin Area Public Library District
- Nanette Donohue, Board liaison Asst. Manager of Adult Services at Champaign Public Library