ILA will host a series of focus groups to understand what creates value for our members and stakeholders. The input received will be factored into creating a dynamic strategic plan with goals that will shape the future of ILA.
Members, non-members and others interested in offering their input are encouraged to attend one of the following (the questions to be discussed will be the same at each session):
- November 14 - 3:00-4:30 p.m. at RAILS Burr Ridge - Registration for this session is now closed
- November 19 - Noon-1:30 p.m. Online Session (open to anyone) - Registration for this session is now closed
- November 26 - Noon-1:30 p.m. Online Session (intended for ALA ethnic affiliate members or potential members: AILA, APALA, BCALA, CALA, REFORMA; affiliate members may choose to attend this or any other session.)
- November 28 - 9:00-10:30 a.m. IHLS Carbondale (intended for those in IHLS's service area)
- November 28 - 3:00-4:30 p.m. IHLS Edwardsville (intended for those in IHLS's service area)
- November 29 - 10:00-11:30 a.m. IHLS Edwardsville (intended for those in IHLS's service area)
- November 30 - 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. IHLS Champaign
- December 5 - 3:00-4:30 p.m. ILA Office (intended for Chicago-area participants)
Please use the link below to reserve your spot at one of the focus groups. Please note: Reservations are first come, first serve and may close due to capacity.