- Hugh C. Atkinson Memorial/Demco Award
- Crosman Memorial Award
- Davis Cup Award
- Demco Library Innovative Award
- Robert P. Doyle ILA Conference Grant for Support Staff
- Golden Ticket Award
- Illinois Academic Librarian of the Year Award
- Intellectual Freedom Award
- Librarian of the Year Award
- Robert R. McClarren Legislative Development Award
- Oberman and Rich Reaching Forward Conference Grant
- Deborah Dowley Preiser Marketing Award
- Reference Services Award
- Alexander J. Skrzypek Award
- TBS, Inc. Technical Services Award
- Trustee of the Year Award
- Sylvia Murphy Williams Award
- Young Adult Librarian of the Year Award
Order our Eat-Sleep-Read T-shirts & support ILA!
The awards committee administers the awards and recognition program of the association annually; publicizes the awards to attract qualified nominees; selects association-wide award winners. Committee membership is not more than ten personal members from diverse types of library settings. Members serve a two-year, staggered term. Chair is appointed by the vice president/president-elect of ILA for one year. All persons commenting or voting in the ILA awards process will recuse themselves from participating in the process of any award for which they have been nominated or the process of any award for which they have a conflict of interest.
Paul Mills (term on committee 2013-2015)
Nicole Wilhelms (term on committee 2012-2014)
Leslie Forsman 2012-2014
Award nominations for the 2014 ILA Awards are now being accepted! See the ILA Awards Page for more information on awards and how to nominate someone today!